It is a miracle butter!
Wood Butter Ingredients
- 8 oz Grape Seed Oil
- 2 oz Pure Beeswax
- 1 Large and 1 Medium Saucepan
- 2 One-Quart glass jars OR glass measuring cups of equivalent size
- Canning funnel
- 1 Wide-Mouth half-pint jar (Like the ones used for canning jams & such)
- Bring a large saucepan filled with water to a gentle boil.
- Place your beeswax inside a 2 quart glass measuring cup or a 1 quart glass jar. Set this jar into the gently boiling water.
- Pour your oil into another medium saucepan filled with water and heat to low. The oil just needs to be warmed to mix with the beeswax, so there is no need for a rolling boil.
- Once the wax has melted, turn off the stove and carefully pour the warmed oil to the beeswax. Stir this mixture with a spoon to combine.
- Using a towel, carefully pour the liquid into the jar fit with the canning funnel. Make sure not to overfill your container.
- Wait for the mixture to cool and firm up before using.