easy to use cheese-making kit
Your Mozzarella and Ricotta D.I.Y. Cheese Kit includes these carefully selected and tested supplies:
1. Instruction/Recipe Handbook and Unlimited Email Support
2. Fine Mesh , 100% Cotton Cheesecloth also known as Butter Muslin
3. Glass Dairy Thermometer (alcohol not mercury)
4. Gluten-free, Non-GMO Vegetarian Rennet Tablets
5. Gluten-Free, Non-GMO Citric Acid
6. Pure, Non-Iodized Flake Salt
The ingredients allow you to make at least 10 batches of cheese. You can, of course, re-use the recipes, thermometer and cloth and find larger refills of rennet tablets, salt and citric acid in my shop when you run out (and are hooked ;).
Simply add a gallon of cows' milk and in one hour, you will be eating and sharing homemade, all-natural mozzarella or ricotta!
A batch is about 1 1/2-2 lb. depending on whole or low-fat milk, or mozz vs. ricotta, so you'll have plenty of supplies to experiment with different herbs, shapes and recipes.